Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Faith

We've been asked alot lately if we were giving up on baby Lilly. When first asked, I sat and pondered it for a moment. Honesty I hadn't given it much thought (giving up that is). Maybe I should I thought. But then the more I thought about it the more I realized...what does that say about my faith??? The Lord would be so disappointed in me. Thank you Lord for your patience with me that you don't give up on me when I take a little longer than what I should!! So NO...I haven't given up on Lilly. She needs us and we need her. I havent stopped praying for that precious angel ever since we initially met her parents. And I'm not about to stop now. I look at her picture every day as it's my screen saver on my phone and I'm reminded constantly that in Gods time, I will have my beautiful
family. Perhaps she isn't ours, but we will receive our blessing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment